Use Favourite HashTags and Searches with the Free Twitter Client Chatterscan
Author: Alan Richardson
In this post I provide an overview of the Favourite HashTags and Searches functionaity of the ChatterScan free Twitter Client. This allows you to easily curate content for your niche and find new people to follow.
- Create Favourite Hashtags to help with content curation for your niche
- Create Favourite searches for terms with spaces which don’t work with hash tags
- ChatterScan stores none of your private data
- Local Storage in browser is used to store favourite hashtags and favourite searches
You can do this by:
- Access ChatterScan at https://www.chatterscan.com
- Click the “Access the Application Here” button
- Authorise the application using Twitter OAUTH
- Click the link “Choose a Favourite Hashtag or Search Term”
- Click “Add HashTag” or “Add Search Term”
- type in your chosen HshTag or Search Term
- recommend for searches with spaces that you put the whole search in quotes e.g.
- Click on the button for your Search or HashTag
Have you tried our free online Twitter Client Chatterscan.com? Designed for identifying shareable content on twitter quickly.