This page last updated 25th May 2018.
This information covers talotics.com
These sites use Plausible.io for gaining insight into web analytics. Plausible.io will add a cookie into your web session this has no personal identifiable data and is puerly used to help us understand visitor counts.
What Information We Collect About You
Your information is stored in the following data processors and controllers:
- you sign up to our email list
- your email address is managed by the 3rd party data controller
- email list signup is double opt in
- you only provide your email address
- you leave a comment via disqus on our blog
- you use ChatterScan.com no information is stored beyond the session, for Twitter Oauth. This is why you have to authenticate on each visit.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics has been added to the site to help us track traffic. No identifiable information is sent to us or extracted from the data controller.
- You can opt out of google analytics using this tool from Google https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How we share information we collect
We do not collect or share your information.
Only 3rd party scripts like Google Adsense is used.
If asked then we may have to comply with any legal law authority requirements to release information. Since we don’t store any of your information offline, that would be done via a 3rd party data controller.
We have in the past moved email addresses from one data controller to another as part of a migration of our email list. This is covered by the terms and conditions of the data controller. We do not store your email addresses offline.
Access and Control your information
For the relevant channel i.e. email list, Teachable, Zenler, Leanpub etc. see the data controller pages for:
- Access and update your information
- Delete your information
- Data Portability
For email, every email sent via the newsletter will have an unsubscribe link at the bottom where you can opt-out of any future communication from us.
Length of Storage of data
- whenever we send an email via MailChimp, we delete from MailChimp anyone who has unsubscribed from the mailing list
If there are any questions you can contact us at:
Compendium Developments is a limited company, Registered office:
39 The Metro Centre,
Company Number: 03613966. Registered in England and Wales. Vat Registration Number: 117626614. Director Alan Richardson